State-licensed Journeyman and Apprentice Electricians with industrial and/or oil and gas experience will be the preferred candidate(s). Eligible applicant(s) must be able to work safely in a construction environment and maintain customer satisfaction while performing the duties of this position. This person(s) must have a history of producing quality work with attention to detail to meet customers’ expectations.
- Install & maintain AC/DC Motors, PLCs, 480V power, 120V control circuits, 4160 volt switchgear, transformers & motors, electronic controls by following electrical drawings and using test instruments such as a voltmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, and PC.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and industrial equipment such as motors, starters, relays, solid state circuitry electro-mechanical components, AC and DC solid state drives or PLCs.
- Fabricate, install, and/or run conduit, 3-Phase work, motor terminations, control and instrument troubleshooting and panel work.
- Maintain, repair, install, and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators, and reactors.
- Test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- Size and install electrical circuits including panels, wire size and type, conduit, protective devices, switches, and related equipment needed to comply with the NEC.