PV Substation & T-Line Design Build
PV Substation – 54/72/90 MVA, 138 kV – 34.5 kV Reactive Power Design- Cap Bank, Four 34.5 kV Collector Inputs.
T-line – 2 miles of 138 kV T-Line, 397.5 ACSR “IBIS,” OPGW Communication, Direct Transfer Trip (DTT)
January 2021 – November 2021
Total Project Value:
Scope of Work:
- Multi-Discipline Design
- Electrical- Power & SCADA
- Arc-Flash, Short-Circuit, Relay Coordination Studies.
- Relay/SCADA setpoint & programming.
- Equipment specifications
- On-site Construction Activities
- Materials management and procurement.
- Offloading/construction of control buildings.
- System commissioning & start-up 3rd-party