Substation & Powerline EPC Design Build
Substation– 10/12.5 MVA, 46 kV – 12.47 kV, Resistance Grounded four outputs with 15kV feeders.
Powerline– 3.1 miles of 46 kV High-line, #4/0 ACSR “Penguin,” Raptor-Proof Design.
August 2020 – December 2020
Total Project Value:
Scope of Work:
- Multi-Discipline Design
- Electrical- Power & SCADA
- Arc-Flash, Short-Circuit, Relay Coordination Studies.
- Relay/ SCADA setpoint and programming.
- Equipment specifications.
- On-site Construction Activities.
- Materials management and procurement.
- Offloading/construction of control buildings.
- System commissioning & start-up.
- Project/Safety Management- QA/QC.
- 3rd-party NETA testing.
- 15 kV mine feeder output cables hung into mine through 800′ raise bore shaft.
- Re-use and integration of substation equipment from a former mine site.